What if something is wrong?
Should you have any issues with your order, please email email@example.com within 5 days of receiving your order.
As long as the sanitary liner is still in place, we can return your item.
- Shipping cost is non-refundable, unless we ship an item in error.
- Returns will require the customer to pay for return shipping.
- Please ship with tracking; we are not responsible for packages lost by shipping carriers.
- Returns will not be accepted after 30 days of delivery.
- We do not offer exchanges as we are an online only retailer, so feel free to return your un-worn item and shop on the site as normal. We will refund your item after we have received and inspected it.
We ask that you triple check our size chart before ordering. Additionally, we cannot accept washed or worn clothing or returns. Sorry, babe.
Let's talk Domestic Shipping.
Totally. All orders shipped within the United States are sent via USPS Priority Mail (you’re worth it, babe) and come with their very own Tracking number and Insurance.
Orders are shipped within five business days from when you placed your order and usually take up to one week to reach their destination.
What about International Shipping?
We ship all over the world! International orders are also shipped via USPS First Class within five business days. Depending on where you exist in the world, it can take longer than the standard one week for domestic shipping.
Customs and import duties may be applied to your order when it reaches its destination. Curvy Beach is not responsible for these fees.
How do I track my order?
Tracking information sent in shipment notification emails may take up to 24-48 hours to update with current location. Depending on where you are in the world, your tracking may not update beyond the USPS origin scan. If your domestic shipment info hasn't been updated within 48 hours of receiving your tracking number, please feel free to hit up firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if it never comes?
As we’re still a small company, we can’t accept responsibility for packages that have been stolen, mis-delivered, or lost by the occasionally unreliable USPS. If such is the case, please email@example.com and we will work with you to find a solution.